Criminal Law and Road Traffic Law Defence
John Neville and Company solicitors has provided advice to individuals in relation to all aspects of criminal law proceedings. Our advice always has been that it is never to early for contact to be made with your legal advisors.
We offer a 24/7 emergency contact number and are available for call outs to Garda Stations 24/7.
We represent individuals on a daily basis in courts throughout Dublin and always take the view that in our being instructed to act on behalf of individuals that our role is to ensure that we get the best outcome possible for our clients where our client’s know that in retaining this office they do so in the knowledge that they will be represented without fear or favour of any individual or state body. Any individual facing the prospect of a prosecution needs to know that they are getting the best possible representation that they can get. In retaining this firm that is exactly what you are doing.
Areas of Practice
- All Prosecutions by An Garda Siochana and the Director of Public Prosecutions
- Defence of dangerous, careless or drunken driving prosecutions
- White collar crimes such as fraud, false accounting, tax evasion, money laundering, etc.
- Public Order offences
- Drug possession
- Pre-charge investigative advice and defence against investigation by all organisations of the State and Government, to include the Health and Safety Authority, Revenue Commissioners and Customs, the Central Bank and Financial Services Authority, the Criminal Assets Bureau (CAB), the Medical Council, Director of Corporate Enforcement and other state agencies
- Fraud, tracing and recovery of assets